The aim of LDS Kindle Books is two-fold:

The aim of LDS Kindle Books is two-fold:
  1. Provide free LDS books to Kindle owners

  2. Alert Kindle owners about new LDS books available in Kindle format.

The types of FREE publications include Gospel resources published by LDS.org in Kindle compatible formats, LDS General Conference talks, and LDS books which are free from copyright.

Linked books generally include publications from Deseret Book released for the Kindle or books by LDS authors produced by other publishers.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Master Deceiver


I just completed the paperback version of The Master Deceiver. The author presents the adversary's tactics in a concise, well-written treatise. I use the word treatise because it is not long, weighing in at 96 pages.

David J. Stitt offers insights for detecting deception and protecting ourselves against it. You will find scriptures linked together to pinpoint pitfalls and protective measures in our spiritual battles.

If nothing more, I'd check out the Kindle preview and get a taste for what the book contains. The Kindle version and the paperback are the same price - I think I prefer the having the paperback this time.

I know I'll read it again and enjoy my markups.

Paperback:


Kindle Version:
The Master Deceiver

No comments: