The aim of LDS Kindle Books is two-fold:

The aim of LDS Kindle Books is two-fold:
  1. Provide free LDS books to Kindle owners

  2. Alert Kindle owners about new LDS books available in Kindle format.

The types of FREE publications include Gospel resources published by LDS.org in Kindle compatible formats, LDS General Conference talks, and LDS books which are free from copyright.

Linked books generally include publications from Deseret Book released for the Kindle or books by LDS authors produced by other publishers.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

General Conference 2011

The church has updated the look and feel of the text for General Conference. The text became available on Thursday.

I have not seen any Kindle publications yet, but will update you as soon as any become available!

6 comments:

laurareid said...

can you send me an email when the conference is available for the kindle?

Hogge said...

Thanks Jason. I look to you for my LDS content on my Kindle. Appreciate your service.

Unknown said...

Thanks! We eagerly await your finds!

Anonymous said...

Jason, you and your blog are the best.

Jason said...

Laura,

I'm sorry that I am not aware of a way to contact you by email with your blogger profile.

Please see my latest post for instructions on creating a Kindle version of General Conference.

If you have any trouble, please contact me at gmail with name ldskindle.

Jeff said...

All,

There's a gentleman with a blog who has already created an Amazon (.azw) version of October 2011 General Conference:
http://cdraney.blogspot.com/2011/10/oct-2011-general-conference-for-kindle.html