The aim of LDS Kindle Books is two-fold:

The aim of LDS Kindle Books is two-fold:
  1. Provide free LDS books to Kindle owners

  2. Alert Kindle owners about new LDS books available in Kindle format.

The types of FREE publications include Gospel resources published by LDS.org in Kindle compatible formats, LDS General Conference talks, and LDS books which are free from copyright.

Linked books generally include publications from Deseret Book released for the Kindle or books by LDS authors produced by other publishers.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bad Guys of the Book of Mormon

Bad Guys of the Book of Mormon was recently released for Kindle.  The title made me laugh so I decided to check it out.  I was pleasantly surprised with this book.  It's written for teenagers, but I find that I enjoy those the most! (Remember the Tennis Shoes series?)

I was hooked when I read the introduction to this book, so be sure to check out the sample below!



sample

No comments: